The deadline for completing and taking part in the Location Planning & Customer Insight Practitioners’ Survey of Salary and Benefits is Friday 28th January 2022.
Tomorrow is the last day to get involved, but you still have time!
If you’re wondering what’s in it for you, here are just a few of the benefits to you of completing the short four minute survey:
The survey can be used to:
- Help promote the industry to students thinking about career options and earning potential
- Provide a robust means for HR department to benchmark individuals with the wider market
- Enable individuals to support their HR/Promotion discussions
- Support individuals in their negotiations on salary when they move into new roles
- Provide some industry wide metrics on areas such as wage growth, bonus structures, gender pay gap, flexible working, wider benefits
Everyone who takes part in the survey will receive a full copy of the results and final report.
Click on the button below to take part now!
The survey closes for submissions on Friday 28th January 2022.
Thanks to everyone who has already filled in the survey, you are helping us gather vital and insightful data on changing trends and statistics on the current situation.
If you have any questions please speak to Steve Halsall at Red Tiger Consulting on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in:
Interesting results so far from early data from Salary Survey 2022