The Society for Location Analysis (SLA) Student Awards have been running since 2010 and include both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Masters categories which were first established in 2014.
Student Awards 2022
Now in their twelfth year, The SLA Student Awards are designed to reward final year Undergraduate and Masters students who have achieved excellence in the broad field of location analysis. The award scheme is open to students registered at UK Universities in the 2021/22 academic year and undertaking dissertations or extended projects involving location analysis.
Student Award categories and prizes
Prizes are awarded in two categories:
- The Undergraduate Award
- The Masters Award
Prize money is awarded for:
- 1st Prize – £200
- Runner up – £100
Student Awards resources:
Please click on the buttons below for more information:
Please spread the word!
If you are able to, please help us to promote the awards to more students. If you have fellow students who think should enter, please share the link to our website with them and send them the poster.
We realise it may be difficult to display a poster at your university during lockdown but we would really appreciate your help to promote these awards.
Previous Award winners
Click on the links below to see our previous winners for the SLA Student Awards:
- The SLA Student Awards 2021 (Undergraduate and Masters)
- The SLA Student Awards 2020 (Undergraduate and Masters)
- The SLA Student Awards 2019 (Undergraduate and Masters)
- The SLA Student Awards 2018 (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- The SLA Student Awards 2017 (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Student Undergraduate Awards 2016
- The Jon Walker Awards 2010-2013