We are now starting to see some early indications of results from the 4th Bi-annual Location Planning & Customer Insight Practitioners’ Survey of Salary and Benefits, provided by our sponsors Red Tiger Talent.
The Location Planning & Customer Insight Practitioners’ Survey of Salary and Benefits was first introduced in 2016 and this year will be the fourth bi-annual survey.
We’re proud to be supporting this survey and excited to see some early indications of key stats coming out already.
Interesting headlines so far…
- Gender – 41% Female, 59% Male
- SLA membership – 76% of respondents are members
- Industries – good representation in Retail, Property and Consulting. Need more representation in Local/Central Govt and Higher Education
- Location – 42% of responses work in London (30% live in London)
- Career planning – 55% don’t have a career plan for the next 3-5 years.
- Bonus – 74% received a bonus
- Car Allowance – 25% received a car allowance/car
- Satisfaction – 57% are satisfied or very satisfied with their remuneration package
- 91% of workplaces support flexible working
- Respondents are spending 68% of their time working from home, 23% in office.
- 19% of respondents are likely or very likely to change roles in 2022
Please be aware that most of these figures will change in the final report so please use these only for interest at this point.
How do I take part?
The survey should take just four minutes to complete, so grab a cuppa and take part.
To fill in your survey results, please click on the button below:
Thanks in advance from all of us at the Society for Location Analysis and also from Red Tiger Talent. We can’t do this research without your invaluable input and we really appreciate your time in taking part.
Please pass on the link for this survey to your colleagues and friends in the location planning industry, we want to make this survey the best we’ve conducted yet..
The deadline for completion has been extended until Friday 28th January 2022.
To see the results of the last survey in 2020, you can download the key findings report from the event page, The Salary Survey 2020.
You’ll need the password to access this. If you’d like to see the report please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the survey, or to receive the full report, please contact Steve Halsall on email@example.com.