Do you have a vacancy to advertise?
We offer a very competitive job advertising service to our members. Only vacancies which are relevant to site location, research analysis and planning will be accepted.
What does it cost?
You can advertise your vacancy on our website for just £495.
Alternatively if you have a number of vacancies likely to become available we offer a yearly fee of £1500 which may work out more cost effective in the long run. This covers any jobs you wish to advertise during the year, from the date of your first job vacancy, and a colour banner advert on the home page.
What do you get for your money?
Your fee includes:
- A listing on our website for as long as your vacancy is still live
- A discussion topic with a link to your job vacancy on our LinkedIn group, which is very active
- An email sent to all SLA members with a link to the job advert
We feel this is very competitive and also uniquely targetted at only interested individuals.
The Society for Location Analysis is a non profit making organisation and all advertising fees go towards funding our regular evening events, catering and refreshments, speakers travel expenses and administrative costs.
What we need from you
If you decide you would like to advertise your vacancy with us we aim to upload new job adverts within 24 hours and often sooner. All we need from you is:
- Word document or pdf of your job vacancy
- Your company logo
- Contact details required, email, phone number etc.
- Website link if available to your website job page if people can apply online
- A PO number if one is required for invoicing and payment
- Details of who to invoice, the address and contact details
If you’re interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you’re still not sure, please take a few minutes to read what our satisfied advertisers have said about the service.