We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time. This policy was updated in line with new GDPR regulations on 25th May 2018.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this web site we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our web site and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this web site
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in subscription forms on our web site, or registers for an event.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or web site Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our web site and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our web site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our web site, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our web site, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our web site
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our web site
We never pass your data to any third party.
Storing Your Personal Data
We collect member’s information via Mailchimp, who we use for our email newsletters. They have their own data privacy policies and have updated these in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Disclosing Your Information
We will never disclose your information to any other organisation, however we may email you ourselves about their services if we think they may be of interest to you.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party web sites on our web site These web sites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.