Harnessing Open Data for Business Advantage and SLA members may be interested in attending.
This full day event has been specially designed focus mainly on how users have been applying census and other open data, with an emphasis on ‘how to’ case studies and useful lessons learnt.
The next CGG seminar will focus mainly on how users have been applying census and other open data, with an emphasis on ‘how to’ case studies and useful lessons learnt.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Techniques for visualising population change
- Predicting retail performance using data on home and workplace populations
- Using census migration and commuting data to analyse who moves where
- Geodemographics of use/engagement with the Internet
- Open data – suppliers’ update and user experiences
- Applications and use cases for samples of anonymised raw data from the census
- Social and cultural influences in the digital age – the balance between individual and area data
MRS are happy to extend the MRS member rate to SLA members.
To find out more and book your place visit: https://www.mrs.org.uk/event/course/2436