About the job
CACI is recruiting for a Technical Project Manager/Managing Consultant within the Location Intelligence Team who will be responsible for managing several projects, ensuring they are delivered timely and meet the agreed project scope.
Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at analysing that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division, you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive, and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
Location Intelligence Team
We are the leading Location Intelligence team across the world, responsible for delivering advanced spatial analysis and insight to major organisations across a range of sectors and countries. We provide consultancy, cutting edge software and the latest data to help our clients optimise their location strategies across both the physical and digital landscape. Projects typically last between a week and six months, ranging from performance analysis, customer insight, defining network strategies, BI & visualisation and advanced predictive modelling. We work closely with our clients to ensure we understand their aims and objectives, incorporate their feedback and knowledge, and develop a bespoke solution to meet their business needs.
What you’ll be doing
As part of our team, you will get the opportunity to work on all elements of client projects.
- Critically appraising project statements of work to ensure that the project goals are clear and achievable prior to the commencement of the project.
- Planning project timescales, communicating back clearly to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Accurately estimating project and task timescales and managing resource accordingly.
- Offering technical support to analysts working on your projects.
- Critically testing project deliverables and provide feedback to the analytical team on required changes
- Ensuring that potential scope creep is appropriately managed.
- Using your experience and knowledge to contribute to innovations in Location Analytics and in the wider CACI business.
- Potentially manage a small team (2-4 people).
- Previous work experience in an analytical / consulting role
- Proven project management software experience, such as Microsoft Project
- You are a problem solver who can dissect complex business problems and find innovative ways to deliver a solution.
- Have a curiosity and passion for data, analytics, and innovation.
- A strong communicator, simplifying complex data into compelling and insightful stories.
- Capable of guiding analysts to provide high-quality insights and recommendations from complex information for consultative projects.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, with a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and mathematical skills
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
Please contact Valentina Pucciano, Talent Acquisition Specialist, CACI: