Economic Development Consultancy, Flexible UK
Seeking experienced Economic Planners at a range of levels to join the expanding socioeconomic team to work across various economic research and assessment projects.
- 2+ years’ experience working in relevant planning / consulting roles across key sectors (residential, commercial, retail, regeneration)
- Track record in preparing impact assessments and handling associated processes for developments, working across all phases of the planning system and EIA
- Commercially minded and able to deliver projects that meet client needs
- Broad understanding of environmental, social, economic and sustainability issues
- Opportunity to collaborate with a growing team on a variety of projects across the UK
- Flexible working to suit the ideal candidates’ needs