Location Intelligence at CACI
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking, and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the high-performing Location Intelligence team as a Presales Consultant working alongside other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and deliver our world-class solutions to exciting clients. We are the leading Location Intelligence team across the world, responsible for delivering advanced spatial analysis and insight to major organisations across retail, CPG, leisure, grocery, automotive, health and the public sector. We provide consultancy, cutting edge software and amazing data to help our clients optimise their location strategies across both the physical and digital landscape. Projects typically last between a week and six months, ranging from performance analysis, customer insight, defining network strategies, BI & visualisation and advanced predictive modelling. We work passionately with our clients to advise, challenge, and collaborate – delivering amazing solutions to meet their requirements.
We are looking for an energetic candidate with a passion for location intelligence to work within our Location Intelligence Presales team – working with companies from a broad range of sectors within the UK, across Europe and globally.
As part of the Presales team you will collaborate with the Sales team to provide technical expertise, consult with clients in the sales process, design best-in-class solutions, support with the analytical components of proposals and be the Location Intelligence expert in pitch interviews. You’ll also work closely with the Location Intelligence technical team during project engagement in a Project Manager or Project Director capacity, ensure strategic advice and recommendations are aligned to clients’ objectives.
You will be given autonomy and support to shape the way we approach our work. This will include the freedom to find new ways of enhancing our proposition and you will be responsible for bringing these innovative approaches to the marketplace.
Key responsibilities include:
From day one you will be expected to join meetings with our clients, including very senior stakeholders. Your role will be to:
- Define the analytical approach to deliver a wide range of bespoke projects using a variety of different techniques and tools.
- Develop creative and impactful analyses to drive real world strategies and outcomes.
- Identify solutions and tools that enable our team and clients to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate insights and technical approaches to clients verbally and in writing, including methodologies for proposals and pitch presentations appropriate for a senior executive audience.
- Use your experience and knowledge to contribute to innovations in Location Analytics and in the wider CACI business.
Core skills, knowledge, experience required
- Previous work experience in a consulting / pre-sales / analytical /subject matter expert (SME) role, ideally within the Location Analytics field
- Excellent oral and written communication and the ability to transmit that energy and excitement to clients during pitches
- Outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint capabilities.
- Experience of using GIS platforms, conducting spatial analysis in real-world applications.
- Familiar with ETL and business intelligence platforms (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You are a self-starter and willing to bring new ideas to the business to develop your colleagues and the wider team.
- Demonstrate a creative curiosity and passion for your role.
Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, with a positive, “can do” attitude
Desirable skills and experience
- Fluency in a second a second language
- Experience of building predictive models, and explaining them to a non-technical audience
- A communicative person that can explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Experience and knowledge of the consumer retail market or areas within the public sector.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend a minimum of 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives, and we can’t always be in the office, which is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and a new flexible working policy will be released when the situation stabilises.
For more information on CACI please visit our website ( www.caci.co.uk )
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV and application to Grace Cosic on firstname.lastname@example.org.