Who we are
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. We are experts in all things consumer and location and bring together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking, and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy consultants. We are passionate, progressive, and unafraid of change; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing
This is an amazing opportunity to join the high-performing Location Intelligence team as a Location Intelligence Consultant working alongside other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Your role will be to design and excite clients with our world-class solutions.
As part of the team, you will collaborate with the Sales team to design client solutions. Your role will be to provide technical expertise, consulting with clients in the sales process, designing best-in-class solutions, and support with the analytical components of proposals and be the Location Intelligence expert in pitch interviews. You’ll also work closely with the Location Intelligence technical team during project engagement in a Project Manager or Project Director capacity, to ensure strategic advice and recommendations are aligned to clients’ objectives.
You will be given autonomy and support to shape the way we approach our work. You will be given the freedom to find new ways of enhancing our proposition and be expected to bring these innovative approaches to the marketplace.
We work with very senior stakeholders and from day one you will be expected to join meetings with our clients to:
- Design the solution through defining the analytical approach to deliver a wide range of bespoke projects using a variety of different techniques and tools.
- Develop creative and impactful analyses to drive real world strategies and outcomes.
- Identify solutions and tools that enable our team and clients to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate insights and technical approaches to clients verbally and in writing, including methodologies for proposals and pitch presentations appropriate for a senior executive audience.
- Use your experience and knowledge to contribute to innovations in Location Analytics and in the wider CACI business.
Who you are
We are looking for an energetic candidate with a passion for location intelligence to work within our Location Intelligence team – working with companies from a broad range of sectors (e.g. retail, leisure, grocery, automotive, health and the public sector), both within the UK, across Europe and globally.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves to be a problem solver with strong data skills, who can develop and design creative, innovative solutions to real world problems, which can be implemented by CACI’s location intelligence analysts. This is a client-facing role so there will be a high degree of client contact, so you should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have a curiosity and passion for data, analytics, and innovation
- A strong communicator, simplifying complex data into compelling and insightful stories.
- You are a problem solver who can dissect complex business problems and design innovative ways to deliver a solution.
- You excel in bringing together existing and new techniques, datasets and software to develop analytical frameworks to meet client’s objectives.
- You are self-motivated, willing to learn new skills and comfortable receiving a high level of responsibility from day one.
- Capable of managing projects and stakeholders to provide high-quality insights and recommendations from complex information on consultative projects.
Your skills, knowledge, and experience
It is important that you have:
- Previous work experience in a consulting / pre-sales / analytical /subject matter expert (SME) role, ideally within the Location Analytics field
- Excellent oral and written communication and the ability to transmit that energy and excitement to clients during pitches
- Outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint capabilities.
- Experience of using GIS platforms, conducting spatial analysis in real-world applications.
- Familiar with ETL and business intelligence platforms (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You are a self-starter and willing to bring new ideas to the business to develop your colleagues and the wider team.
- Demonstrate a creative curiosity and passion for your role.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, with a positive, “can do” attitude.
Whilst not essential, the following skills would also be desirable.
- Fluency in a second a second language
- Experience of building predictive models, and explaining them to a non-technical audience
- A communicative person that can explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Experience and knowledge of the consumer retail market or areas within the public sector.
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us, and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend a minimum of 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
For more information on CACI please visit our website (www.caci.co.uk), or contact Grace Cosic (email@example.com)