Excellent package including private medical and dental.
Please state your salary expectations on your application
Following our continued record number of store openings and long-term ambition for up to 1,600 stores in the UK & ROI, the Development team help play a crucial role to support Domino’s vision to become the number one pizza company in every neighbourhood. From developing a robust network plan, aligning growth plans with our franchisees, to securing sites, programme management and store onboarding.
The role supports Domino’s Pizza Group achieve its growth plans through the management & coordination of the property schedules in respect to all new store openings as well as reporting and tracking of the opening programme. The role ensures that our information on the new store opening programme is accurate and readily available; clear communication with all stakeholders. This role also supports a range of additional reporting requirements and processes, supporting location planning and other aspects of the business which supports the new store opening programme.
Information/Data Management and reporting
- Update the leadership team & new store committee schedules on a weekly basis.
- Produce the weekly Development Newsletter for the leadership team.
- Refine and embed effective ways of working – to include change, processes, standards, governance tools and controls.
- Develop a culture of programme management and change control excellence.
- Attend the new store committee, preparing minutes and sending approval emails.
- Maintain a database of actual information/data to enable analysis.
- Ownership of the Refit Schedule and supporting coordination of quarterly Framework data calibration.
Using GIS (Geographical Information Systems) to support the new store & relocation onboarding process
- Production of Exhibit A’s; PAR (Postcode Area Reports)
- Support and lead the postcode queries, delivery area change and new store load process.
- Postcode Pulse Loads
- Ensure all data within the GIS is up to date (Internal & External), updating records on an “event day”
- Management of new store committee paper template
- Batch process and competitor monitoring
- Splits Report
Support / Shadow Location Planning Analysts
- As workload requires support with site summaries and new store committee proposals to build a solid foundation of location planning analysis techniques, tools and reporting.
- Support the location planning and GIS team with any ad-hoc data and specialist insight project requests.
What we are looking for..
- Experience of GIS (ESRI advantageous, training provided)
- Experience using Excel (Intermediate to advanced)
- Experienced project management in a fast paced environment – preferably retail (advantageous)
- High level of administration experience
- Finance or property background a preference.
- Great communicator – written and verbal.
- Able to challenge and influence at all levels within the development team.
- Well organised and detail focused with a logical approach to planning.
In return, Domino’s will provide the opportunity to develop your skills and experience with a market leading brand along with a competitive salary and great benefits such as company pension, private medical and dental, pension, bonus, free parking and of course – discounted pizza!