The purpose of Retail Research Data (RRD) website is to enable insight and store location analysts working in retail organisations in the UK to get easy access to free datasets which may be of value to their businesses. It is funded as part of the Economic and Social Research Council’s commitment to retail research.
- Small area geodemographic classifications – such as the preliminary 2011 Output Area Classification (OAC)
- Small area statistics – particularly from the 2011 Census, on many topics
- Lists of addresses, with postcodes, and places
- Postcode directories – for linking postcoded addresses (including customer records) to Output Areas and other geographical areas, or to grid references for mapping
- Map data – digital boundaries (such as Output Areas), and also background mapping
- Sample surveys – giving lots of detail about particular topics
RRD also includes a mapping facility to view the Classifications and Small Area Statistics for the United Kingdom and its constituent countries.
Here’s the link: http://www.retailresearchdata.com/