Red Tiger Coaching are delighted to announce a workshop focused on supporting and developing leaders and managers in the new hybrid workplace.
Modern technology & the 2020/21 pandemic has made remote working scenarios much more prevalent. However, this has thrown up new problems for leaders who need to be able to adapt to new ways of working and manage a team that they rarely see in person.
Leading a virtual & hybrid working team means developing a new set of skills, changing how we communicate and developing management skills that will help get the best out of people to improve organisational performance. It’s also important to understand the needs of those people who work remotely and understand that they have different requirements to those based in an office every day.
The workplace is becoming increasingly flexible with more people being given alternative working arrangements such as working from home. There are also roles that require people to work on the road and from their car. Some managers are required to lead teams that are at alternative locations or geographically spread, which means managers might rarely see them in a face-to-face setting.
What we will cover
- Reviewing what constitutes a virtual or remote team and understanding the key principles
- Highlighting Benefits and Challenges
- Competencies and Skills of an effective virtual manager
- Requirements and ground rules of a Virtual Team
- Key element – Working on Trust
- Using Technology Effectively
- Communication Skills to get the best out of a team
- Feedback Skills
- Managing Performance from a Distance
- Session Recap – A review of the main elements of the learning session, ready to feed into a personal action plan.
Outcomes and Benefits
- Understand and develop the skills required to effectively manage a virtual & hybrid team
- Build engagement and trust with members of their team
- Effectively use technology and tools to support communication within the team
- Improve their communication and feedback approach with their team
- Track progress and performance management of team members to achieve success
- Thursday 13th October 2021 – 1pm – 5pm
How to book
To register, visit the Red Tiger website using the button below and mention you are an SLA member when you book. All SLA members are eligible for a 10% discount.