The Intermediate Excel course is designed for users who have at least a basic understanding of Excel or those experienced users who require a refresher. This course is guaranteed to take your Excel ability to the next level.
• Best practice – We share some of our tips and tricks from a combined 50 years’ experience in using Excel. Particularly useful for those who work collaboratively.
• Importing data
• Count functions – COUNT, COUNTIF, COUNTBLANK
• Text functions – LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, CONCAT, TEXTJOIN
• Logical functions – IF
• Maths functions – SUM, SUMIF, SUBTOTAL, CORREL, RANK
• Other features – Filters, Flash Fill, Pivot Tables, Named Ranges, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, INDEX,
MATCH, XMATCH, INDEX MATCH, INDEX MATCH MATCH
• Self study exercise – a marked exercise which mimics a typical analysis scenario to test your understanding of the key features and functions covered.
- 26th Nov – 9.30 – 2.30pm
How to book
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course also available for:
- Advanced Excel for Analysis – 29th Nov
- Advanced Excel for Visualisation – 30th Nov