The Intermediate Excel course is designed for users who have at least a basic understanding of Excel or those experienced users who require a refresher. This course is guaranteed to take your Excel ability to the next level.
• Best practice – We share some of our tips and tricks from
a combined 50 years’ experience in using Excel.
Particularly useful for those who work collaboratively.
• Importing data
• Count functions – COUNT, COUNTIF, COUNTBLANK
• Text functions – LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, CONCAT, TEXTJOIN
• Logical functions – IF
• Maths functions – SUM, SUMIF, SUBTOTAL, CORREL, RANK
• Other features – Filters, Flash Fill, Pivot Tables, Named
Ranges, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, INDEX,MATCH, XMATCH, INDEX MATCH, INDEX MATCH MATCH
• Self study exercise – a marked exercise which mimics a typical analysis scenario to test your understanding of the key features and functions covered.
This is a 4 hour day course broken into the following
• Day class – 9.30am – 10.30am, 10.45am – 11.45am, 12
noon – 1.00pm, 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Course fees – per person, including VAT
• Intermediate Excel for Analysis – £75.00 (* £67.50, ** £60.00)
• Advanced Excel for Analysis – £99.00 (* £89.10, ** £79.20)
• Advanced Excel for Visualisation – £99.00 (* £89.10, ** £79.20)
Refer a Colleague/Friend discount: if you and at least one
colleague or friend book at least 2 full weeks before the course
start date you will both be entitled to a 10% discount.
** Graduate/Job Seeker**: if you are a recent graduate or
someone who is currently out of work and seeking a new role if
you book at least 2 weeks in advance of the course start date
then you will be entitled to a 20% discount.
To book email email@example.com to book or find out more.