Date and Time: 4th December 2019 6pm for a 6.30pm start-8pm
Venue: Savills, 33 Margaret Street, London W1G 0JD
Finding new and economically sustainable solutions to future proofing retail space is an especially acute challenge for shopping centres. Recent research from Savills of the owners of 1,000 centres shows that 18% of landlords have already completed a repurposing project with a further 75% considering undertaking one. This SLA event focuses on some of the best examples in both research and practice emerging at present, with insight drawn from a range of speakers. We’ll also be making our annual student awards and there’ll be plenty of opportunities for festive networking as we adjourn to Market Hall West End, in the re-purposed BHS, (https://www.markethalls.co.uk/market/west-end), near to our hosts, Savills.
- “Re:Imagining Retail”, Tom Whittington, Director: Commercial Research, Savills
- “Case study: the Clicks and Mortar popup campaign”, Emma Jones, MBE, Founder, Enterprise Nation
- “The HALO Effect”, Chris Lidington, Managing Consultant, CACI
- 6.30 – Introduction, Jonathan Reynolds, SLA Chair, University of Oxford (5 mins)
- 6.35 – SLA Student Awards, Luke Burns, University of Leeds (10 mins)
- 6.45 – “Re:Imagining Retail”, Tom Whittington, Director: Commercial Research, Savills (20 mins)
- 7.05 – “Case study: the Clicks and Mortar popup campaign”, Emma Jones, MBE, Founder, Enterprise Nation (20 mins)
- 7.20 – “The HALO Effect”, Chris Lidington, Managing Consultant, CACI (15 mins)
- 7.45 – Networking at Savills and
- 8.30 – Food and drinks, Market Hall West End – 9 Hollies Street, London, W1G 0BN https://www.markethalls.co.uk/market/west-end
Members only area. To download presentations you must be a member of the SLA and have the password to continue.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com